Saturday, March 28, 2009

A very nice quote worth sharing~

" Greatness comes not when things always go good for you; greatness comes when you're really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes. Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain. "

And I am damn shagged. Reached home at 1am, slept at 1.30am after taking my own sweet time to do my stuff and waking up at 4.45am! Because my company was invited to run at the Armour Road relay challenge and I was one of the 13 members in the team. Each member has to run 1.3km. I guess I already lost the fast twitching muscles from NS. Shall try to train up again. THe NSFs inspired me.

Ming(2) ge(1) Can(1) ting(1) is good too. The one at Marina Square. Ai Qing Hai. Went there once in 2003. 6 years ago, Can't believe it. Within these 6 years, so many things changed. The lcoation of the cafe. The people i went with. The stage in life i was in. Seems just like yesterday. 400 plus bucks ticket to Japan. Should I? hmmm..

Time for a nap for shopping. Levis is having a promo! Outstanding.

No comments: