I tot i was good in shopping until I witnessed them live in action in Bkk.. I can run, i can swim.. but i can't shop long hours with them... it's the look around in shop A, go over to shop B and do a comparison, go over to shop C for another comparison, back to shop A again to try once more and see whether can bargain, then to shop B and do the same thing...then to shop C.... and it goes on.... I shudder in fear as i am typing these.

Okay I exaggerated. But they are good la! Good to the extent I have to take a timeout and go to some coffee place to get out of their way, otherwise i might even be trampled to death by them


My la Kopi buddy! hahaa... Can't imagine what will happen to me if he was not there
My Thailand buddy.. Apirat... Nice host!

The post i did 1 year 7 mths ago

The same post i did once again.

I simply cannot forget "her".. HOw can a He be such a beautiful She??

The parachute i used to jump with was green.. and now it's so colourful.. hahaa.. different colours actually makes u feel better...
Holiday always comes to an end.. THrown back to reality with more than 50 emails waiting for me in office and dozen of meetings to update... HK trip is onli a month away... but ... it means more money spent... and .... more shoppin? I really cannot shop....
No comments:
Post a Comment