Saturday, January 10, 2009

Expect the unexpected

A firm believer of "expect the unexpected''.

ANything can happen even when you thought it's not possible. Yah shit happens and that's why there's the infamous murphy's law... Shit really happens.




It cracked. By someone I don't know. Is it me? How can I don't even know when I knocked against something? Or is it some a**hole whacked the lights and went off without leaving his/her contacts. THe mystery will remain unsolved.




And because of the crack, I assumed that the water seeped in. And because of that, the bulb burnt. And as a result, i drove around with only one side of the lights working, making myself a traffic safety violator. Outstanding. I am entitled to a swearing.. TA MA DE. $125..



But being an optimist, at least something is brand new. ANd i can now wash the car without having the fear that the whole wiring will short circuit.

What doesn't kill me, makes me poorer.

No comments: