Tuesday, June 10, 2008

11th June

By just looking at the title, you can see how boring life is getting.. haha.. Actually, not that bad la... Just imagine this break might be my last holiday when i start working... MUst really make full use of it.

I was so bored at home until i decided to go to the library.. Yes.. it's the library... I am seriously getting a bit senile by not reading anything. But frankly speaking, it's quite shuang to sit in the lib, enjoying the aircon, sitting on the couch, reading on some stuff which WON"T BE tested at your leisure pace. Yah. This is my mental exercise.

Other than mental health, physical health matters too. Gym-ing, swimming and running. Just to keep my weight in check. But i really enjoy doing all these.. Makes you so good about life... and the aftermath.... PAIN... aches.... Also makes you feel alive! SAdistic... But shiok la. I love the fresh air and the sun. Motivates you to continue striving in life.

More interviews coming up. Having 2 tomorrow. ST Aero-space and D-S-T-A.

ST aero will be 2nd round. D-S-T-A will be the 1st one. Pray i will get 2 so that i can slowly choose between them..

During round 1 of ST aero...

They: How do you find our website?
Me: (*quietly in my mind* What kinda qns is that?!?!) "Oh... I find it rather comprehensive .. blah blah blah"
They: Tell me what do you know about our fighter aircraft.. maybe go into details in one of them?
Me: {Again, in my mind" They are classified ley).. " Oh... I like the F15 the best.. because... blah blah blah"
They: Are you willing to go overseas?
Me: (WHy not?) Yah. Definitely. It would give me the exposure I have long wanted in my career.
They: How about Israel for 3 years?
Me:(Wah lau eh... Any nicer places) That sounds challenging. It would certainly give me a lot of experience. I like going overseas for short working stints. But ultimately, singapore is where i call home and i will definitely want to come back singapore eventually.... (DUN THROW me in ISRAEL)
They: -__-

I got into 2nd round though.

No comments: