Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happie Wii-kend..

Now my hands are aching... from rowing, sprinting, archery, dancing and gymnastics.

Wii is a good chalet entertainment. 4 players dancing to the cue of the game.. damn synchronised. Will post it once i have the video... It's also a good game to get everyone involved even when you don't really know that person well. Out of the chalet of 10 over people, I only know about 4-5 of them... and I am still able to interact well with the others. Sometimes I wonder whether it's an age thing whereby you no longer feel weird talking to someone you don't really know like what we used to do when we were young.

BBQ and Wii-ing...reached home at 2am.. Have been sleeping real late recently. Where's my beauty sleep? My fine lines... Time to do some anti aging reflection.

And after some jap trip talk with some of the people yesterday, we were shocked to know how much the transport issue will come and haunt us over there. Can't speak jap, can't read jap. We better do our transport arrangement well. And I am the transport IC. Shall come out with an impeccable transport plan.

No comments: